Vintage Illustration Wall Art - Great Barrier Reef Anemones, Plate II
Great Barrier Reef Anemones, Plate II - scientific illustration by William Saville Kent, 1893.
An amazing collection of vintage art showcasing the brilliant colours and details of various marine life from the Great Barrier Reef.
A bright and fun piece to add to your wall decor.
This beautiful illustration has been enhanced for a sharp and contemporary look, while still retaining its original artistic charm.
Available print only or framed.
Giclee prints on 100% cotton, 300 gsm, acid free, fine art grade, archival paper for a professional museum quality finish.
- 16" x 24" (406 x 610mm)
Professional quality wood frames with durable, 2mm thick, optical grade (clear as glass), very light, 94% UV resistant clear perspex glass.
- Modern Black (20 W x 20mm D). Framed print size (436 x 640mm)
- Mocha Wood (21 W x 38mm D). Framed print size (440 x 644mm)
- Raw Oak (30mm W x 20mm D). Framed print size (456 x 660mm)
- Ornate White (30 W x 20mm D). Framed print size (456 x 660mm)
- Ornate White with Mat board (30 W x 20mm D). Framed print size (558 x 762mm).
MAT BOARDS / PASSEPARTOUT
Sandstone off-white, white core, 510mm wide.
Our framed prints are all made to order. Contact us for custom orders and sizes.
Appearance and colours of actual product may differ slightly to the photos due to screen colour and wood variations.